Disinfectant / Sanitizer / Cleaner / Deodorizer / Virucide / Mildewstat
Registered DIN 2248507
Neutra‐Cide is a concentrated one‐step phosphate free formulation that is designed specifically for hospitals, food processing plants, dairies, restaurants, bars, animal quarters, kennels and institutions where disinfection, sanitization and deodorization is of prime importance. When used as directed, this product is formulated to disinfect pre‐cleaned inanimate, hard surfaces such as walls, floors, sink tops, tables, chairs, and bed frames.
This product deodorizes those areas which generally are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, pet areas and any other areas which are prone to odors caused by microorganisms.
In addition, this product can also be used to sanitize previously cleaned food grade eggs in shell egg and egg product processing plants.
Bactericide, fungicide and virucide
It can be used to kill HIV‐1 and HIV‐2 virus (associated with AIDS) on inanimate hard surfaces that have been previously soiled with blood/body fluids.
Virucidal Activity ‐ Influenza A2/Japan (representative of the common flu virus), Herpes Simplex Type 1 (causative agent of fever blisters), Adenovirus Type 5 (causative agent of upper respiratory infections),
Vaccinia virus (representative of the pox virus group), and
Avian influenza A/Turkey/Wisconsin (causative agent of an acute avian lower respiratory tract infection).
KILLS ‐Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV‐1)
Neutra‐Cide is an effective disinfectant against Streptococcus pyogenes (flesh eating strain), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Vancomycin resistant
Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Vancomycin Intermediate
Staphylococcus Aureus (VISA).
Salmonella choleraesuis, Listeria monocytogenes, Yersinia
enterocolitica, Escherichia coli and E. coli 0157:H7, and
For use in restaurants, dairies, food processing plants, and bars. When used as directed this product is an effective sanitizer against Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterocolitica, and Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli 0157:H7
It is a neutral pH formulation that performs as well as highly built alkaline cleaners, but will not dull high gloss floor finishes with repeated use. When used as directed, Neutra‐Cide will clean and disinfect hard, non‐porous surfaces such
as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls and cabinets.
Neutra‐Cide will also deodorize those areas that are generally hard to keep fresh smelling such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, basements, restrooms and other areas that are prone to odour caused by microorganisms.
Add 22 mL of this product per 4 Litres of water for disinfection against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis, Listeria monocytogenes, Yersinia enterocolitica, Escherichia coli, E. coli 0157:H7 and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Dilution ratio of 22‐32 mL per 4 L of water for .bactericide, fungicide and virucide in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum).
At the 8 mL per Litre dilution, this product demonstrates effecorganisms:
- Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae (clinical isolate)
- Enterococcus faecali
- Enterococcus faecalis (Vancomycin resistant)
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecalis (clinical isolate)
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli (clinical isolate)
- Fusobacterium necrophorum
- Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp. pneumoniae
- Lactobacillus casei subs. rhamnosus
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pasteurella multocida
- Proteus mirabilis ATCC 25933
- Proteus mirabilis ATCC 9921
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Salmonella choleraesuis subsp. choleraesuis serotype typhimurium
- Salmonella choleraesuis subsp. choleraesuis serotype paratyphi B
- Salmonella choleraesuis subsp. choleraesuis serotype pullorum
- Salmonella choleraesuis subsp. choleraesuis serotype typhi
- Serratia marcescens
- Shigella sonnei
- Shigella flexneri Type 2b
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus subsp. aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin resistant)
- Staphylococcus aureus (clinical isolate)
- Staphylococcus epidermidis (clinical isolate)
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Streptococcus pyogenes Group A
- Staphylococcus aureus (Vancomycin Intermediate)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (clinical flesh eating strain ‐ Bird M3)
- Xanthamonas maltophilia (clinical isolate)
When used at 8 mL per litre of water on precleaned, environmental, inani porous surfaces previously soiled with blood/body fluids, Neutra‐Cide exh virucidal activity HIV‐1 and HIV‐2.
When used at 4 mL per litre of water, Neutra‐Cide also exhibits effective v against Herpes Simplex Type 1, Herpes Simplex Type 2, Influenza A2/Hong Pseudorabies, Bovine Rhinotracheitis, Feline Picornavirus, Feline Leukemi Distemper.
When used at 8 mL per litre of water, NEUTRA‐CIDE is effective against the fungi Trichophyton mentogrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus), Candida albic Aspergillus niger.
4L / 20L / 208L
Storage & Shelf Life
Store in original container and protect from freezing.